The Cougar Times

The Garrison Union Free School
1100 Route 9D
Garrison, New York 10524
(845) 424-3689

Editors
Olivia
John

Adviser
Mrs. Rowe

Friday, November 5, 2010

Opinion: The water fountain drama!


Hello Garrison,

I'm here for another posting on the best blog in the WORLD! I have a problem: I don't like the water fountain. I believe that at least one water dispenser should be put in the middle school hallway. I don't like the water fountain because the water tastes weird. Does anybody agree with me? I wanted one because the adults have one in the lounge, and I think students should have one to. That's all for today! Bye!
-Olivia

2 comments:

  1. Dear Olivia, Interesting idea. I remember students saying that the water tastes different at the different fountains. Is the water from the fountains tested? Do you know where it comes from? Maybe you could set up a blind taste test for the adults in the school and see what they think of the water from the fountains compared to the dispenser. That would give you some data to support your argument.

    Good luck, Mrs. Prentice

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anitaprentice Thats a really good idea i will see to it.

    ReplyDelete