The Cougar Times

The Garrison Union Free School
1100 Route 9D
Garrison, New York 10524
(845) 424-3689

Editors
Olivia
John

Adviser
Mrs. Rowe

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thanksgiving Visits, Getaways

By Isabella and Spencer

I'm staying home, and my grandmother is coming.-Kaan, 7th grade

I'm going to Florida with family and seeing "The Blind Side" and "New Moon."-Kelsey, 6th grade

Going to Grandma's house with relatives and having Thanksgiving dinner.-Georgia, 8th grade

I'm going to Mexico on a cruise with my mom and dad.-Jason, 6th grade
Staying home and looking forward to eating a lot of food.-Tim, 8th grade

Looking forward to seeing relatives, and staying home this year-Jack, 6th grade

Looking forward to going to aunt's house. I've been going to my aunt's house for almost 20 years now. Looking forward to having very little responsibilities, eating lots of foods, watching many movies, and hoping to get some time to act like a kid again.-Mr. Berger, Middle School English teacher

1 comment:

  1. Nice to read about all these plans! Thanks for compiling them.
    Mrs. Prentice

    ReplyDelete