The Cougar Times

The Garrison Union Free School
1100 Route 9D
Garrison, New York 10524
(845) 424-3689

Editors
Olivia
John

Adviser
Mrs. Rowe

Friday, June 6, 2008

What Are Your Summer Plans?


Edited By Lianna

Drew, 7th-grader:
"This summer I am going to camp and going to Florida."

Ms. Akhondzadeh, Middle School Math Teacher:
"This summer I am going to Virginia Beach for a week to relax, bike and run."

Lianna, 7th-grader:
"I am going to camp and Canada."

Mrs. Waters, 5th-grade Teacher:
"I’ll be riding my horses and spending time with my kids."

Ander, 7th-grader:
"I'm going to camp, Montreal and Florida."

Nicklas, 7th-grader:
"Driving my Corvette to Hollywood."

Ms. Palumbo, Librarian:
"Going on vacation."

Mrs. MacEnroe, Teacher:
"Teaching summer school, moving my mother from Florida, reading books and relaxing by the pool."

Elizabeth, 7th-grader:
"I'm going away to camp for a month, going to Puffin Island and going to Mishaum in Cape Cod with my family."

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lianna, Thanks for putting this together- it's fun to read all the different things people have in mind.
    All the best, Mrs. Prentice

    ReplyDelete